£30,000 - £50,000
Austin Fraser are currently recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join a leading systems integrator within the FMCG sector. Our client offers a fantastic working environment and they pride themselves on the progression opportunities they provide their staff.
The successful Controls Engineer will need to be driven and ambitious and their key responsibilities will include:
- Development of electrical drawings from new sheet through to redline updates of electrical drawings
- Ability to design and draw electrical circuits (to relevant British & European regulations) and select components and cables taking into account all circuit and environmental conditions
- Adherence to internal and regulatory electrical system and standards.
- Advancement/refinement of existing software platforms/controls systems
- Development of new software platforms /techniques
- Project management of all aspects of machine electrical & software design
- Liaison with customers (internal & external) and suppliers.
If you are an experienced Controls Engineer and meet the criteria listed, please APPLY NOW!
Controls Engineer, FMCG, Manchester, £30,000-£50,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921927