Business Intelligence Developer
Working as part of an international projects team with the opportunity to work on a variety of new and existing projects for internal and external clients. This will involve being involved in the design, development and delivery of BI solutions.
As a Glasgow based business, our client is a leading technology business who provide their client base with innovative solutions through the use of web, mobile and social media platforms. This is done by utilising a bespoke customised approach to each client to meet their business needs.
- Design innovative Business Intelligence solutions using the latest Microsoft BI stack and T-SQL
- Develop tools to support production and development
- Build reporting tools/ dashboards for internal clients such as Sales, HR, etc.
- Get involved in the development, implementation of DevOps processes
- Solid development skills with Microsoft BI stack such as SSRS and SSIS as well as T-SQL
- Prior experience with visualisation tools such as Power BI or Qlikview
- Awareness of large scale data warehouse solutions
A creative working environment with a low staff turnover due a great working environment where they push the boundaries of new and emerging technologies.
They also cater for the individuals circumstances and as such employ both flexi time and home working options.
This business promotes both professional and personal development through continuous learning.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918049