Personal Tax Senior - Top 50 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for Personal Tax Senior for a Top 50 Firm based in Central London. An excellent remuneration package as well as a structured career progression is on offer to the right candidate.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a mix of complex compliance and advisory work and will work closely with the senior tax team on a range of projects, including Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estate planning.
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH
- Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties
- Identify any tax planning opportunities
- Carry out technical research
- Monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion
- Undertake tax consultancy projects, which will include letter and report writing to a wide range of audiences
- Practical and technical personal tax knowledge for OMBs and HNWI client base
- CTA qualified or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- IT Literate ? Excel, Word, CCH Personal Tax
- STEP qualified (Desirable)
If you would like to know more about this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917152