Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18k - £24k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join our client’s fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Are you looking for your next career move?
- Are you a self-starter, motivated, extremely collaborative and a desire to go the extra mile to get the job done?
- Are you able to effectively communicate with team members and customers?
Our client is an independent welding supplies distributor based in Oldham.
They provide welding machinery, consumables, abrasives and industrial gasses as well as a service & repair centre, hire fleet and training school.
Duties will include:
- Accounting entry and processing to Trial Balance
- Negotiating and managing utility and maintenance contracts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Managing month-end close and maintenance of General Ledger
- Overseeing existing Credit Control, including processing of new credit account applications, reviewing credit limits and Risk Disk credit references
- Overseeing NCR procedures
- Treasury - Bank/Cash Reconciliation
- Management of Petty Cash
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and spreadsheets to be presented to contract customers
- Responsible for Accounts Assistant and overseeing the smooth running of that role
- Other ad-hoc projects/reporting as required
- Have a minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
- Be studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally, have a working knowledge of Pegasus Opera
- Have a flexible attitude and be a team player sometimes having to cover for other staff members
- Have a good telephone manner and presentation skills to attend meetings and customers premises
- A full clean driving license
What we can offer
Competitive Salary - £18k - £24k
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary and the opportunities for career advancement into a senior position.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920017