Front End Developer
Front End Developer
£Competitive Plus Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days? Holiday + Day Off on Birthday
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future, fighting the good fight and doing right by our customers.
We?ve been featured in Wired magazine for developing software that shatters the status quo. Now, we?re looking for a Front End Developer to work with the most innovative people in tech and help us to continue transforming the energy industry.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Join a hand-picked team of Software Engineers that are making a real impact
- Help to develop, test and release software that scales quickly and reliably
- Work with teams who are given total responsibility for designing, building, testing and running their applications
- Deliver high quality code
- Invent. Create. Innovate. Repeat
Interested? If so, you?ll need experience of the following:
- AngularJS and Angular 2+
- TDD / BDD
Experience of any of the following would get you bonus points, but this is by no means essential: mobile frameworks, including Ionic or Cordova, RxJS, XP or working in a continuous delivery environment.
We?re interested in having a further conversation with you if you have experience as a Front End Developer, Web Developer, Website Developer, Web App Developer, UI Developer, Software Developer, Application Developer or Developer.
What?s in it for you?
- Join a business that?s in the Sunday Times' top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- The opportunity to get involved with conferences, meet-ups, hackathons, tech talks and teaching kids to code
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913814