Information Security Risk Manager
A global leading fashion brand is looking to recruit an Information Security Risk Manager to join the team based in Leeds.
A Luxury Fashion Brand is looking to recruit a Information Security Risk Manager to work in the Information Security Team supporting the business and IT to identify and thereafter manage information security risks both internally and via third parties.
The role includes executing a variety of regular and ad hoc assessments and providing guidance in the form of procedures, policies, and controls. The role will also involve regularly interfacing with business function and IT stakeholders, internal and external auditors, and being involved in other compliance initiatives including providing input into audits upon request.
Information Risk Manager key responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and maintain the information risk register, information asset register, and support continuous improvement and maturation of information security risk management processes
- Ensure that the security requirements for new and change business projects are defined, based on the assessment of risk within the framework provided by Group Policy
- Assist IT teams in defining and executing action plans to implement controls
- Support implementation of an overall control framework (comprehensive control set) in IT e.g. COBIT
Information Risk Manager key requirements:
- Security Controls-Understanding of controls to protect applications and infrastructure technologies including Data Loss Prevention, Advanced Threat Detection and Prevention, Cloud and Mobile Computing
- Information Security Expertise
- Knowledge of security related products and Information Security Management Systems
- Knowledge of information security and risk strategies
- Strong Understanding of IT Risk-Ability to identify IT risk implications from IT operations
This role offers a fantastic salary, along with bonus and excellent company benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920991