Change and Release Manager
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Change and Release Manager on an initial 6 month initial contract.
As part of this role you will be accountable for:
- Providing Change and Release Management activities including managing the support, coordination and administration of release into live operations.
- Ensure services meet the required security standards and best practice
- Design, implementation and maintenance of Release, Deployment and Change Management processes and procedures ensuring these are applied, documented and understood.
- Release models and workflows
- Organise resources and schedules required to build, test and deploy releases.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Change and Release Manager that has experience in the above accountabilities and also has excellent communication, organisation and stakeholder engagement skills. In addition to this you will be ITIL Certified.
Preference will also be given to candidates who have some past experience with ServiceNow however this is not essential.
Candidates will also hold or be eligible to undergo SC Security Clearance.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please note this role has been assessed as OUTSIDE IR35
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911951