Software Engineer - DV Cleared
Software Engineer - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer capable of design and development of Java and/or C++ code ideally with an existing knowledge of other languages including Python. The role would involve learning new frameworks and languages and solving challenging problems both in terms of solution capability and performance. Familiarity with both system and unit testing frameworks and test driven development is considered a significant plus.
- Work as part of strong software engineering teams to deliver and present new capabilities to users
- Develop your and others' ideas from concepts into products
- Supporting the business development function by providing technical consultancy and contributing to bids
- Good software engineering skills with knowledge of C++ or Java and associated frameworks with an ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Good software engineering abilities with familiarity with concepts such as test driven development, continuous integration and version control
- Ability to understand, adapt and architect complex software systems
- Knowledge of additional frameworks and languages beneficial due to broadness of potential work
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920974