Burns Sheehan are partnering with one of London's fastest growing technology start-up companies, who are innovators in the world of identification and authentication.
Due to internal progression of the existing team lead they are looking for an experienced NOC Manager to manage an existing team of 10 highly skilled NOC Engineers.
As a NOC Manager, working closely with the senior management team you will be primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining & updating NOC processes and procedures, ensuring security policies are adhered to whilst managing all NOC projects.
- Making sure all systems are documented and documentation is up to date
- Leading the hiring process of new NOC engineers
The company puts technology at the heart of the business and have adopted a DevOps/Agile way of working and are heavily virtualised using VMware and AWS as their cloud provider. Amongst these technologies you will bring a wealth of experience including:
- Managing or leading NOC teams in busy environments
- Excellent Linux skills
- Knowledge of automation tools like Salt Stack, Puppet or Ansible
- Working with mission critical services following ITIL
If you are a NOC Manager looking to manage a passionate NOC Engineering team, responsible for building and maintaining a brand new NOC within a rapidly growing technology innovator then send your CV to find out more.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919664