Senior /BIM Technician
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions.
We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division are recruiting for a Senior/ BIM Technician to join our growing team in Glasgow.
Duties will include:
- Lead civil & structural Revit modelling
- 3D Revit and AutoCAD solutions for various projects
- Production or implementation of execution plans
- Working from designers / engineer's calculations and / or rough sketches / drawings
- Producing accurate and structured drawings suitable for final issue
- Producing fully co-ordinated sets of drawings / details
- Discussing and resolving co-ordination issues with designers, and engineers
Candidates must have extensive Revit experience and preferably exposure to working in the nuclear sector although other regulated indistries will be considered.
Candidates must be eligible for security clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920871