Senior Marketing Professional
Working for a corporate Fortune 500 Company, you will join a large marketing team, managing the marketing strategies for a number of divisions.
The organisation offers high value services and products to businesses, and you will need to have experience in a similar high end, corporate industry. Working in a creative and strategic manner you will work closely with other departments to drive marketing campaigns including digital operations.
Areas of responsibilities include
- Running offline and online marketing projects & campaigns to support sales initiatives
- Managing marketing budgets and reporting on ROI
- Overseeing and contributing to content management including all social media platforms, website, offline content and other media.
- Handling the marketing of new product and service initiatives
- Research and remain industry trend savvy
It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role, able to hit the ground running with all levels of campaigns. You will have excellent attention to detail, proof reading and copywriting skills; able to work in a hands on fashion using creative initiative.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to progress their career with a large corporate business, with staff management potential. Excellent benefits are on offer as is a company that values its staff.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919603