Analogue Circuit Design Engineer
Due to continued expansion, we have a new opening for a Senior Electronics Engineer to lead research and development of new analogue circuits based on thin film transistors (TFT) for application in displays.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- minimum 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering or related subject (Masters preferred).
- minimum 3 years' experience in transistor-level analogue / mixed-signal design, with a flair for creating original small-circuit designs which overcome significant challenges.
- experience in the full development cycle of transistor-level circuit design, circuit layout, experimental testing and design for manufacture techniques.
- experience of industry-standard design tools for front-to-back analogue design.
We are especially interested in hearing from candidates with:
- experience in Cadence design tools (user and administrator); transistor-level circuit design for displays (LCD, OLED) in any of a-Si TFT, LTPS TFT, IGZO TFT, FD-SOI; and high-level modelling of analogue / mixed signal circuits (e.g. Verilog-A).
- experience as an inventor in the patenting of analogue circuits, including assessment of patentability, invention definition, liaising with attorneys
- good understanding of the physics of semiconductor devices.
Lots more vacancies at *****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917166