Internal Auditor - Banking / Invoice Finance
A highly prestigious Banking organisation located in Central Manchester require an Internal Auditor, to perform field based audits within their Invoice Finance division.
You will deliver Audits of existing clients within the portfolio to ensure that the bank's position remains secure, that facilities are administered and operated to terms and making relevant recommendations to protect capital investment.
- Review all aspects of a client business providing timely, accurate and concise reports with sound reasoned findings & recommendations.
- Support Credit & Risk related projects and general duties throughout the business.
- Manage the risk around the business via adherence to operational systems and processes.
- Perform regular internal audits of the regional offices providing timely, accurate and concise reports on the regions operational & process compliance to policy and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Invoice Finance / ABL experience focused around risk and operations.
- A proven track record in completion of pre & post lend reports inclusive of identification and solution of funding / risk issues.
- A proven ability to understand and robustly challenge financial information.
- Ability to identify key contract issues that may impact on the security of debt to be funded.
- ABFA Certificate - desirable
- Recognised Accounting or Auditing qualification - desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing area of the bank located in Manchester and offering a vast array of career progressive opportunities. For further information please do apply with your full CV details.