Portfolio Planner - Newcastle - £400 per day Ltd co
My client is looking for an experienced Portfolio Planner, with a good background in the Public sector, for an initial 2 month contract with an excellent chance of being extended.
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment, so it may be delivered through your own company if you so wish.
Portfolio Planner - Key tasks and deliverables
- To provide assurance services and to perform analysis and produce sound evidence to decision makers, to promote efficiency and effectiveness within the Programmes.
- Leading the planning team to develop and maintain Programme Plans.
- Ensuring compliance from Project/Programme Managers through Delivery Group forum.
- Manage dependencies across the Programme, ensure an accurate dependency log is maintained, Producing monthly planning MI to highlight the effectiveness of the planning process
Portfolio Planner - Experience Required
- Experience working in a Change/PMO environment.
- Experience working within a high profile, fast moving environment
Outside IR35 - Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921063