Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Role: DevOps Engineer
Our niche engineering start-up are looking to extensively grow their already established development team, and are wanting to hire multiple DevOps Engineers. As a leader in their niche market, the client develops scalable systems using the cloud to deliver
The role will be focusing on supporting the development of new systems and existing production deployment of new systems and existing production deployments also providing support for IT infrastructure and monitoring for both on-premise and in-cloud.
- Have experience working with GIT and VSTS/TFS or similar
- Experience of scripting E.G. Bash, PowerShell, csh
- Automation experience: Web Deploy, Puppet, VSTS Team Build, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Managing and supporting cloud platforms (preferably Azure or AWS)
- You will be supporting the engineering team's IT infrastructure (VSTS, Azure, AD etc)
- Build, Maintain and manage operational support tools and portals for internal support and systems monitoring
- You will be working with the engineering team to define and implement non-functional requirements for deployment, support and monitoring
If the role is of interest then please apply today or get in touch with Jake Harris at iO Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919827