Consultancy Commercial Manager - Infrastructure
We are working with a World leading Infrastructure Consultancy who are looking for a strong Commercial Manager to strengthen their commercial and contracts capabilities in the Utilities & Energy sector, based out of the office in Leeds
Our client are a leading multi disciplinary contractor with revenue in the £Bns, and who work across a variety of sectors including Utilities, Civil Engineering, Energy and Transportation
The role of Commercial Manager in will involve:
*Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
*Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
*Strong NEC contract knowledge
*Working closely with operations & supply chain to ensure robust procurement process & strategy
*Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
*Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors.
*Drafting and negotiating complex construction contracts (NEC3 and JCT/FIDIC/IChemE);
*Undertaking contract analysis/reviews;
*Understanding construction contract management and advise of process/strategy
*Lead contract and project training sessions.
For the Commercial Manager we are looking for:
- Strong experience of Commercial works in the Utilities/Infrastructure industry
- Experience of contract drafting
- Experience of claims/disputes
- Pro active self-starter who is used to working at the demands of high profile clients
- Experience of contract management and complex construction contracts
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
- Additional qualifications across MRICS/MSc/LLB/MCIPS/MCIArb/MEng or in a Construction Law discipline would be very advantageous
£50000 to £65000 + car + package benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918664