C++ Software Engineer / Developer - Graduates Considered
Graduate C/C++ Software Engineer / Developer ? Graduates Considered
Do you thrive on solving complex software problems, mathematical challenges and analysing data? If you have recently graduated and looking to take your first step into commercial Software Development, then why not take it with one of the best companies in Cambridge?
This is one of Cambridge?s most successful start-ups in recent years, having won numerous awards, this 5-year old venture is already well positioned on the international stage as one of the leaders within this pioneering area of technology.
Offering excellent training, career progression and future prospects, this is an ideal time to join and be guided by one of the most successful management teams in Cambridge.
Salary: £25k - £35k + Excellent benefits (Including team nights out, private health cover and pension)
- A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from a highly-regarded University in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Astrophysics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- At least AAB at A-Level
- Some experience in writing C/C++ server-side code
- Hard-working innovative, and excellent spoken and written English
- A Masters or Ph.D. relating to Computer Science, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Astrophysics
- Experience in any of the following: networking, TCP/IP, Python, Linux or Windows
Graduate / Post-Doc C/C++ Software Engineer ?Responsibilities:
This is a fast-paced and exciting role, dealing with an array of problems presented by the modern-age era of technology. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Design and creation of high performance multithreaded server-level technology
- Develop on server side C/C++ software
- Work with other teams on research and development of mathematical algorithms, networking, TCP/IP, testing frameworks and Windows development.
If you were educated at a leading University and would like to apply for this unique Graduate / Post-Doc Engineer opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords ? C/C++, Python, Linux, Windows
Empiric is a recruitment agency that focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the East Anglia region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912012