Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Department/Location: Marketing & Omnichannel / Kemble
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Key Relationships: Ecommerce, Marketing, CRM, Content & Creative Studio
Main purpose of the role:
- Work with the digital marketing manager/internal stakeholders alongside agencies to deliver digital marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and sales.
- Responsibility, under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager, for the implementation and development of digital campaigns across multiple digital channels (organic, paid, display and affiliates).
- Continually reviewing digital marketing activity in conjunction with internal stakeholders and external agencies to provide detailed analysis of campaigns and review documents.
- Providing recommendations to maximise ROI for Cotswold Outdoor.
- Collaborative working with e-commerce, CRM, content and marketing to deliver digital marketing campaigns which are aligned across channels.
- Briefing content and creative studio teams with requirements and creative assets required to deliver new product launches, promotional plans, brand campaigns and tactical promotions.
- Briefing to and regular communication with agencies working across display, re-targeting, ppc and affiliates.
- Implementing digital marketing activity and instructing agencies in activation of campaigns as per agreed marketing and promotional plans.
- PPC- Paid search campaign development including campaign build in conjunction with our external agency. Ensure relevancy and accuracy across our paid search campaigns. Building and monitoring new campaigns and BAU activity.
- SEO ? Use relevant SEO audit tools to run site audits. Collate SEO review reports, contribute to recommendations and implement actions as agreed with Digital Marketing Manager. Update workflow for SEO actions and implementation across digital marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Display and remarketing - Work with internal teams and our agencies to implement, report on and review activity.
- Affiliate - Communicate effectively with agreed affiliate partners to deliver offers, messaging and campaign dates.
- Monitoring digital campaign activity through regular review of reporting and use of analytical tools.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to digital marketing activity based on review of results and continual competitor review.
- Working with Digital Marketing Manager agree test activity, implement A/B tests within campaigns, review results and agree action. With Digital Marketing Manager and alongside colleagues in Guildford office share learnings and contribute to collective team learnings and performance improvement.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Test, learn, Improve - Through implementation of campaigns and review of results and implementation of recommendations deliver improvements in ROI for digital marketing activity.
- Meeting deadlines for campaign launches and communication of regular reports.
- Providing reporting and analysis of campaigns post completion.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required:
- Maintain a good understanding of the competitive environment within the outdoor industry
- Working knowledge of Analytics tools, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Excel knowledge is crucial
- Confidence with numbers
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and drive
- Good communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Time Management skills and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Digital marketing experience and willingness to develop further knowledge in line with market and industry.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910406