Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing)
New opportunity not to be missed! Ordnance Survey has a unique opportunity available for a Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing) to join the team in Southampton on a full time, permanent basis offering a competitive salary of circa £40,000 per annum and excellent benefits - this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
Ordnance Survey (OS) is the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation. Serving government, business and citizens across Britain and the world, OS helps customers in virtually all sectors improve quality of life.
About the Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing) role
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Ordnance Survey for a Marketing Manager to join the Brand Marketing team in Southampton. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits - so, if you are an experienced Marketing professional with a passion for brands and marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future success of an amazing organisation.
Supporting the Senior Marketing Projects Manager, you will work with multiple teams across Ordnance Survey and within the Brand Marketing team, including marketing, web, content, events and design, and help to deliver our customer requirements in addition to planning, monitoring and tracking marketing projects. Taking on some project management responsibilities, you will ensure that your projects are delivered to both time and budget. You'll also be helping to develop, implement and manage some marketing campaigns particularly using a digital first approach.
As the Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing), you'll become a champion of the Ordnance Survey brand and help to manage and maintain the brand both internally and externally. Central to this will be the management of the newly created Ordnance Survey brand portal.
You'll be tasked with reviewing our current supplier relationships and requirements from stakeholders, and will work alongside procurement to put new agreements in place.
You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to understand business demands and translate this into campaign deliverables. You will be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing.
In addition, we're also looking for the following essential attributes:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- A good record of achievement at marketing manager level within marketing in a complex organisation
- Proven project management experience - proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a campaign from concept to completion
- Proven marketing knowledge
- Proven hands-on and planning experience in digital marketing
- Excellent at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate up and down the organisation
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Proactive approach with strong decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- CMS experience, such as WordPress
- Search marketing experience - SEO and PPC
- Content marketing knowledge and experience
- Marketing automation experience
We offer a fantastic benefits package to the ideal Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing)
- Salary - Circa £40,000
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Training & Development
- Paid volunteer day
- Bike to Work scheme (with secure bike storage and excellent changing facilities)
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised on-site staff restaurant
- On-site nursery
- Very generous staff benefits including over 500 discounts from national stores
- Wide variety of sports and social clubs
- Support for your health and wellbeing from eye care vouchers to health checks
- Flexible working hours
Closing Date: 23 January 2018
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the world's leading map making and big data organisation as our Marketing Manager (Brand Marketing).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919969