Sales Executive - £25 -30k basic + uncapped commission + car
My client is a leading provider of specialist foods and products to a wide range of businesses and direct to the public. As part of their continued expansion they are seeking a Sales Executive to further develop revenue streams within their B2B sector, in particular focussing on manufacturing and quick service restaurants i.e. Wagamama, Nando’s.
Based from the company’s offices in Birmingham & travelling to clients premises as required, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing both existing and new relationships with buyers and optimising commercial opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Generating revenue by selling specialist foods and related products to existing and new accounts
- Developing and generating own leads
- Developing opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Producing own quotes
- Overseeing logistics and complete customer care
- Attending exhibitions and events
To be considered for this role:
- Personality is key - you need to be tenacious, entrepreneurial, open minded and creative
- Able to identify potential business opportunities
- Be passionate about international foods
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Confident in your approach, you may be selling to a wide variety of customers from a Purchasing Manager to a Managing Director
- Highly polished with a professional approach and appearance
- Enjoy new business and account management
You will be a joining a professional and friendly business, who pride themselves on their employees enjoying a long service with the company.
This role will really celebrate your skills as a sales professional, especially if you enjoy being a self-starter able to develop a small opportunity into a long term quality account. As the commission is uncapped you can stand to earn an extremely good salary, based on new business and existing accounts. Commission targets are based on current sales and not retrospective sales achievements the year before.
Please send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks.