Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk based in Birkenhead.
- Look after the full Purchase Ledger process.
- Responsible for payment run processing.
- Working with managers for sign off of payments/approvals.
- Processing Invoices on two systems
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Deal with incoming mail.
- Month end purchase ledger accruals.
- Closing and pulling purchase ledger reports
- Ensuring paying to terms.
- You will have experience working as a purchase ledger.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills able to liaise with managers and colleagues so that whole team is aware of current issues.
- Confident in your own ability and able to own the whole purchase ledger process
- Has a sound understanding of statutory rules on invoicing and VAT.
- Experience with foreign invoice processing
- Can input controls to ensure we do not pay twice.
- Strong IT skills and use of different systems and excel.
- AAT qualifications desirable.
Salary £22,000 pa
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
40 hour week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918961