IT Operations Manager - £65k Car Allowance Benefits
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER - £65,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
NORTH WEST ENGLAND (EAST LANCS)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a seasoned IT professional who has experience in delivering first class IT Services to organisations particulary within the Public Sector. It will involve leading a technically diverse team, setting IT Strategy and managing a P&L, amongst may other things.
The ideal candidate will have delivered IT Services within the Public Sector and will be a self starter. This role would also be suitable for candiates who have worked in the Managed Service space or SI Space providing IT services to clients within central or local government organisations.
In short the role will involve the following:
- Maintain effective client relationships
- Deliver on contractual committments
- Lead technical and service delivery staff
- Implementation of robust IT Services
- Ensure appropriate and robust DR and BC Plans are in place.
- Negotiating and managing third party supplier agreements.
- 10 years experience in the IT Indusrty (5 in a senior role)
- Knowledge of both infrastructure and application delivery landscapes
- Supplier Management
- Service Management (ITIL)
- Project Management (Prince 2 or equivalent)
- Developing and implementing SLA's that support the provision of business systems.
If you have the above skills and you are looking for a new challenge I would be delighted to speak with you ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919042