We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to join our team based in Stonehouse.
This is a full time, permanent position, 37.5 hours per week Monday ? Friday.
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful applicant will need to undergo security checks.
POSITION: Internal Auditor
RESPONSIBLE TO: Quality Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: None
- To conduct internal audits in accordance with the agreed annual audit programmes
- To conduct Ad Hoc internal audits as requested by the Quality Director, or as considered necessary
- To ensure the Company is compliant with the Quality Management System (QMS)
- To make recommendations to the Quality Director
- To inform the Quality Director where discrepancies are found
- To perform allied duties as required by the Quality Director or senior management
- Knowledge of audit processes
- Ability to investigate and understand the implications of non-conformance
- Ability to deal with the facts
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to handle difficult issues with an unbiased approach
- Ability to self-manage and work using own initiative
- Capable of communicating at all levels within the Company
- Commitment to maintaining and improving the Company?s reputation for quality
- At least 2 years proven experience of auditing in a commercial environment
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of reports
- Experience in the analysis of process failures
- Working knowledge of standards BS EN ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001
- An understanding of NATO Supply and Classification System
- A good sense of humour
If you wish to apply for the position please forward your CV and a short covering letter, stating your suitability for the role, to ******************* by no later than Friday 19th January 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919211