Danish Investment Associate
Role Danish / Dansk Investment Associate
Salary £32000 + bonus + good benefits
If you have good investment / financial services experience in either Denmark or the UK and wish to work within a fast-moving client services role in London then this role could be ideal. It’s also a great training ground for other roles within the company. You must be fluent in both Danish and English as you’ll be liaising with both custodian banks and rich Danish investors.
What you’ll do:
In this role you’ll begin in one of several different entry-point roles at one of the world’s largest wealth managers. Depending on business needs along with which area fits you best, your initial duties may include such diverse tasks as:
- Working directly with top banks (who act as custodians)
- Supporting the Danish and London based sales representatives in an administrative capacity
- Producing detailed reporting and analysis for Danish based private clients
- Helping evaluate the current financial situation for prospective clients
- Interacting with various groups internally and externally to insure client needs are met
Regardless of your starting area, you’ll learn about the business and the world of investments, all while working in an open environment alongside other talented individuals.
What you’ll get:
You’ll get both excellent training and experience, plus the opportunity to get promoted. The atmosphere is a very positive, non-bureaucratic one where you will get promoted on oomph and ability and hard work. Please call Harris asap
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921313