Java Developer Software Engineer Java J2EE J2SE London
Java Developer required by my software consultancy client in London.
(Consultant Java J2EE API Senior Technical Lead Developer Software Principal Programmer Microservices Micro Services Micro-services CQRS Event Sourcing DevOps Agile Software Engineer Architect Agile RESTful Digital Consultant Consultancy Cloud Azure AWS Amazon Web Services Docker Hashicorp)
You MUST have the following experience:
- Senior or lead Java J2EE developer / programmer /software engineer
- Excellent Agile
- Advanced experience in DevOps- continuous integration, continuous deployment etc
- One of the following:
- DDD (Domain Driven Design / Domain-Driven Design)
- CQRS- Command Query Responsibility Segregation/ Event-sourcing / Event Sourcing
- Micro services (microservices / micro-services) knowledge, even if not commercial
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- A contributor to the online and open-source community
- Cloud experience (AWS / Amazon Web Services / Azure / Google Cloud)
- Front end development in React.JS, Angular.JS or D3.JS.
- Certified Java developer
Role: Java Developer (Java J2EE Software Engineer/Programmer) for a rapidly growing and innovative software consultancy in London. You will be working on projects for a range of clients, including Amazon and Google, and start-ups, across London zones 1 and 2. Unlike other consultancies, you will have the ability to decline work based on the location.
The work will be completely greenfield.
The role will utilise your technical strengths however you may be required to learn and use new technologies/languages.
You will only work on projects that involve up to date methods such as DDD, microservices (micro services / micro-services), CQRS and event-sourcing. The work will most likely include working with the cloud, particularly AWS and therefore technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, HashiCorp and Terraform. Any front-end experience in ReactJS, D3.JS or AngularJS is also welcome. The client is heavily involved in the software development community, attending and hosting events.
This is an opportunity to be involved in some exciting projects and have input in all areas - requirement gathering, design, architecture, development and technical ownership.
The environment is relaxed and creative. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.
Salary: £60k - £75k + benefits (including conference allowances and unlimited training budgets)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916971