Senior Java Developer - Award Winning Organisation - Central London
Java /Go / Python / JS / Agile / TDD /XP / BigData / Cloud / DevOps
An award-winning organisation with offices in Central London, who work on a variety of exciting projects through numerous different sectors including retail, media, and healthcare, and currently looking for talented Senior Java Developers to join the team.
If you are a multi-faceted technologist interested in working with the latest and greatest cutting edge tech on exciting greenfield projects, then this could be exactly what you are looking for!
The successful Senior Java Developer will be working in a highly collaborative environment and be responsible for delivering great solutions and project success, ensuring quality through adherence to best practice, and through mentorship and pair programming.
Essential skills of the Senior Java Developer
- Strong Development and delivery experience with Java, preferably Java8
- Experience with analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex applications
- Good database knowledge - Oracle, SQL, MySQL, NoSQL
- Good experience with Agile, TDD, BDD, XP
- Experience with microservices
- Ability to develop highly concurrent systems
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- App containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
- NoSQL datastores - Mongo, Redis, Cassandra, Riak
- Exposure to Big Dta tec - Hadoop, Apark, Solr, Lucene
- Cloud tech experience - AWS, Azure, Openstack
- Web dev experience including Angular or React
- Experience working in a consultancy or software deliver company
This is a great opportunity to work on multiple complex projects using awesome tech, within a highly collaborative team environment, so please get in touch ASAP if you would like to find out more!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918367