Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer
Networkers Technology are working with a globally recognised Satellite communications and Cyber Security company, providing design, development and delivery of information assurance and cyber security solutions for government and corporate applications which hold prestigious accreditations worldwide.
We currently have a role for a Security and System Design Engineer who will help identify gaps in security across its products and networks and help to protect the company against vulnerabilities and attacks on critical projects.
We are looking for a Cyber security professional with experience with risk mitigation, knowledge of security architecture, product design and data encryption. Although you will not be designing, you will have a strong input to the architecture team based on your recommendations and knowledge base on the company security.
Other requirements for this role
- Must have held a British Passport since birth due to working on government projects
- Strong understanding of vulnerability assessments and reporting
- Creating remediation or mitigation plans based on security reporting
- Able to identify security gaps
- Strong understanding of security assurance process and improving security functionality
- Risk analysis and auditing
- Strong understanding of current security threats and able to assist in the development on bespoke security products for the business.
- Strong relationship skills in order to communicate with senior staff as well as NCSC.
- Detailed understanding of security related principles, including authentication, protocols and cryptography
- Security Failure Analysis
The aim for this role is to eventually become the lead security person within this area to help build out the security function with new and relevant tools in order to keep the company, its assets and its clients data safe.
Regular UK travel and some secondments to Cheltenham or London and occasional international travel.
If you are interested or have any questions, please get in touch!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920198