As the PPC Specialist you will need to be a specialist in the arena of Paid Search. You will need to have at least two years' experience creating and managing multiple PPC campaigns, and your CV will need to demonstrate a track record of delivering results while at the same time saving on cost.
My client is a market leading B2B organisation within the IT sector. This role will be based in their Farnborough office.
The PPC Specialist will have the following responsibilities
- Day to day account management
- Optimisation and analysis of current campaigns
- Proposing and implementing new and product specific campaigns
- Accountability for improving conversion rates and driving down cost
The ideal PPC Specialist will have the following
- Proven PPC experience
- Excellent PPC management skills to generate leads against targets - in depth knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing Advertising.
- Google AdWords qualifications advantageous
- Analytical mindset with a constant drive to optimise and improve ROI and efficiency.
A salary between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918650