Senior IT Tester
We are looking to recruit a Senior Test Analyst who is looking for an opportunity to advance. This role would be suited to someone passionate about delivering a quality, efficient testing service and likes a challenge.
As a Senior IT Test Analyst you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall test vision, adoption of newer, smarter and more efficient ways of applying testing. Working in both greenfield projects and existing solutions.
- Accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility
- Work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegiate team that values close collaboration with colleagues
- Swiftly add value and make a real difference to the company, its partners and its customers
- Work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Creating the testing strategy and enable all testing to support the agile sprints
- Work in small, agile, high performing team alongside web developers, to create user-focused, scalable and a high-performance service.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in exploratory testing
- Experience with Experience with test automation
- Experience with Familiarity with release management processes
- Familiarity with version control systems (i.e. TFS, GIT)
- You will write test specifications, create test environments, perform acceptance and regression testing, defect logging, bug tracking, write test documentation, test scripts and develop simulations.
- Mentorship of Testing staff in best practice test techniques.
- Team Lead qualities
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Ideally In-depth technical testing experience in one of the following SQL (PL-SQL, T-SQL), basic programming skills (i.e. C#, python, ruby, PowerShell)
- Experience of automation tools for development testing
- Experience of automation tools for acceptance testing
- Experience of automation tools for performance testing
- Excellent understanding of modern accessibility and usability techniques
- Experience in helping shape decisions on IT strategy within an Agile environment
- C# / .NET (ASP.NET), SQL databases
- Testing Web services
- Proven to be able to work as an independent QA/Test Analyst, interacting with Developers and managers to agree test plans and acceptance criteria.
- ISTQB Foundation Certification in Software Testing.
- Experience of Compatibility Testing.
- Experience of Test Automation.
- Experience of Implementing Test Automation.
- Experience of Web technologies.
- Experience of testing 3rd party integrations.
- Experience with batch processing
- Experience with enterprise service bus - IBM Integration Bus
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
- Useful business-related skills are Retail/Epos, Warehousing/Distribution and Business Intelligence.
- Performance Testing
So if you are an energetic, self-motivated, driven by results and thrive in an environment where new challenges and opportunities consistently present themselves and an ambitious Tester with a passion for breaking Enterprise Applications and excited about working on a Greenfield site. Then walk this way.....
You will have the ability to take ownership of projects and deliver quality software within challenging deadlines. You have a proven history with regard to requirements analysis, test case design/execution and defect management. Knowledge and experience of .net, SQL Server, and/or performance testing would be an advantage.
This is a dynamic role and one that requires someone who is enthusiastic, committed and a team player
If you are that person and have strong interpersonal skills and are looking for a challenging but rewarding position with a forward thinking organisation who offer excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities send your CV ASAP to ***************************** or call me on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921957