Credit Controller - Law Firm
Manchester City Centre
Fixed term contract
International Law Firm
Competitive salary + benefits
An experienced Credit Controller is required to join a leading Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre on a 12 Month FTC. This role offers a competitive salary + benefits along with the opportunity to work for a leading International Law Firm.
The purpose of the Credit Controller role is to ensure the smooth running of credit control processes.
Working within the Finance Department, the majority of the role will be focussed on Credit Control with some Legal Accounts duties included.
Duties will include;
* To manage and understand credit control processes from start to finish
* To take ownership of the sales ledger and ensure the data contained therein is complete, accurate and up to date
* understanding client ledgers,
* updating records,
* Prepare account statements for customer firms of solicitors and where generous credit terms have been granted obtain periodic progress reports
* allocating disbursements,
* dealing with clients and fee earners and any other duties as required.
It is essential to be considered for this position that you have previous credit control experience minimum of 2 years, legal accounts exposure and a knowledge of solicitor's accounts rules. Ideally candidates will come from a Legal or Financial Services background. You should be a team player that has excellent organisation and a professional client approach.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to
Please contact Jayne Kivlehan, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are a Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the UK.