Salary: £22,000-£26,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8.30am-5pm & Friday: 8.30am-5pm
Company & Role Overview:
Founded in 2011, our client is an independent distributor of one of the UK?s most sought-after brands within the fuel industry. Through formed partnerships, and natural growth within the business, the company has been recognised in the Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to work for and has been crowned Small Business of the Year at the 2017 Yorkshire Business Master Awards, which recognises businesses in the region that has demonstrated outstanding development and growth in performance. With Headquarters in Hunslet, Leeds, they pride themselves on providing a friendly and inclusive culture that offers a dynamic working environment, with regular social team days and nights out. They are all about putting their employees first and creating a workplace where everyone can contribute their ideas and feel they?re valued within the business.
They?ve recently created a new and exciting opportunity for an Internal and External Marketing Assistant to join their offices in Hunslet. You will be responsible for co-ordinating the marketing and communications strategy for contact with their existing customers. Using your effective marketing skills, you will be maximising opportunities to increase the company profile, turnover and profit.
- Position the business in a positive perspective for customers to increase customer loyalty
- Support the customer maintenance team with effective customer communications and marketing initiatives
- As a business, they?re constantly looking for ways to grow their business and gain more customers, so you?ll need to utilise the website and use social media channels to create an increased loyal customer base
- You will create, maintain and enhance their internal communications channels to increase staff wellbeing and retention
- Responsible for delivering all internal communications
- Carry out the role in compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Create, maintain and enhance their internal communications channels to increase staff wellbeing and retention
The duties and responsibilities in the above description is not exhaustive. Your responsibilities will be reviewed in conjunction with you at a minimum annually, and in line with business developments.
- Friendly and inclusive culture where everybody can bring something to the table.
- Ongoing training and opportunities to progress within your role
- Amazing team events in and out of office
- Holiday allowance of 6 days plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday after 1 year of service
- Free subscription to Perkbox after 3 months of service
If you?re looking for a dynamic company where you will be given the freedom to use your initiative, and bring your creative ideas to life, please apply now!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment ? Recruitment Agency)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910625