Marketing Communications Manager
This is a broad Marketing Communications Manager role for a Think Tank charity. The role will be broad and touch upon branding, marketing campaigns and communications.
My client is a forward-thinking charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating strategic plans to increase organisational exposure
- Improving the brand of the organisation
- Executing on marketing campaigns
- Utilising CRM and data to improve impact of various campaigns
- Improve on corporate communications by collaborating with senior marketing colleagues
The successful candidate will be a broad marketing professional with a background in healthcare/NFP and B2B communications experience.
A salary is on offer of up to £42,167 per annum + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910107