Growing business based in the Manchester area requires a Collections and Billing Manager. This is and excellent role that will offer and opportunity to shape and develop a department.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee the day-to-day and monthly billing activities as well as actively participating in the long-term objectives of the team
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives for the team.
- First line of contact for billing issues and queries within the team
- Motivate and drive the team to deliver
- Co-ordinate the billing workflow, managing a team of billing clerks to ensure that the bills are processed in a timely and accurate manner, monitoring workload accordingly
- Ensure training requirements of the team are assessed, documented and implemented. Hold regular team meeting and 121 sessions, track performance against agreed targets and objectives
- You will take ownership of billing policies, process maps and procedures, ensuring everyone is trained to the highest standard and best practice is adopted throughout the team.
- Responsible for regular audit on billing processes to identify areas for corrective action
You will have:
A proven track record of leading a large team in a busy, fast paced environment.
A history of process improvement and change management
Ability to implement strategic initiatives across billing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer focused approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook