Digital Strategy Consultant / Architect- Digital Strategy SME
Digital Strategy Consultant / Architect / Digital Strategy SME- Contract
A prestigious Pubic sector organisation is looking for a Digital Strategy consultant / architect to devise a digital strategy paper, including a review of current services, opportunities for digitization, and identifying new technologies which could be of benefit to the organisation, including a cost benefits analysis of recommended solutions.
The contract is a 3-month assignment, with an immediate start, paying up to £1000 per day based in London with some necessary travel to Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be working with the organisations digital transformation unit, comprising two service transformation managers and a product manager. The successful candidate would be expected to work closely with colleagues across the organisation to gain an understanding of the existing services offered.
You will be expected to work on:
- A review of the current digital services
- Identify opportunities for further digitisation to further increase our productivity and service levels through digitising services and processes
- Review and report findings in the form of a trend and gap analysis.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of writing digital strategy documents for complex institutions with multiple stakeholders
- Up to date knowledge of the digital landscape and able to identify and understand new technologies
- Experience in creating an ambitious but achievable digital strategy acknowledging legal and budgetary restraints including evidence that companies have followed this strategy to positive effect
- Understanding of the GDPA and its implications
- Able to quickly understand sometimes complex services and processes
- Ability to quickly joining teams and understanding their needs
- Agile Experience
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Current security clearance (at least be willing and eligible to undergo Clearance)
- Direct experience in devising a digital strategy for a government department
- Good understanding of the Government Digital Service and digital service standard
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917481