Senior Product Definition/Configuration Engineer
Senior Product Definition/Configuration Engineer, Windchill, Stevenage, Permanent
Opportunities have arisen in the Product Definition Group for experienced Configuration Engineers with drive and enthusiasm, to be based on site in Stevenage on a permanent basis. As part of a team you will provide configuration control and data management support.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a background in Configuration Control and Data Management and an HND/HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- You should have an eye for detail and able to apply that with respect to engineering data, drawings and models.
- You will possess good communication skills and be aware of cultural differences
- You will have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, able to set priorities and deal with multiple issues
- Ideally you will have experience of Windchill as a Product Lifecycle Management tool.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be an asset to my client, please send forward a copy of your up to date CV to Rebecca Perks at Outsource.
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920857