Optima Plus Recruitment are currently representing our well established Client based in the heart of Stoke On Trent with the recruitment of a Technical Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain manufacturing routes for the business
- Review and advise sales teams on customer/3rd party material specifications.
- Manage the certification requirements in line with international and industry standards.
- Manage 3rd party testing and in-house material quality verification testing programme.
- Work alongside Group Quality Manager to conduct Mill audits in line with business requirements.
- Work with Group Quality Manager to provide technical support to teams in UK, USA and Singapore.
- Provide in house technical training to employees as required
- Candidates Must have a Degree or above in Metallurgy, Material Science or an equivalent science-based degree, preferably accredited by a relevant professional body, such as the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
Some occasional travel may be involved.
For further information please contact Katie Meakin
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917715