Salary: £33,966 (£29,966 plus £4K Local Job Supplement) up to £35,543 (£31,543 plus £4K Local Job Supplement)
We are looking for an experienced PR officer to join our busy communications team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in our London office, just five minutes' walk from Euston station, you will be joining one of the country's leading providers of social housing. This is an excellent temporary opportunity, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
You will play a vital role in developing and delivering PR plans for a range of projects and campaigns and ensure everything produced is consistent with the Guinness brand and visual identity.
You will have experience of selling in stories to national, local and trade media, and be able to take the lead on generating positive proactive news stories for the organisation.
A confident communicator, you will manage the press enquiries for the business on a day-to-day basis, building up strong relationships with journalists and ensuring we are managing our reputation effectively at all times.
Project management and delivering key external communications are also an important part of this role.
You will be highly organised, play a key role in co-ordinating our plans to engage our stakeholders and customers, and ensure everything we produce delivers value for money.
It is essential that you have previous press office experience.
- Proven experience of dealing with the media and delivering PR campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Ability to produce concise and informative written material.
- Proven experience of working within a communications environment delivering on agreed objectives and operational priorities.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive.
- Good persuading and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience of producing corporate documents and newsletters.
- Ability to manage varied and complex work streams.
- Good project management skills.
- Previous experience of working within an integrated Communications team.
Closing date: Monday 22nd January at midnight.
About The Guinness Partnership
We're here to improve people's lives. We do this by providing as many high-quality new homes as possible and with great housing and care services. This vision has been a guiding force since we were founded over 125 years ago and drives us to be the best we can be.
With over 65,000 homes across England, we operate nationally but pride ourselves on delivering a quality, local service to our customers. To do this, we are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the very best people - individuals who love their work and get huge job satisfaction by making a real difference to our business and our customers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909728