With sales of EUR40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately EUR8.3 billion in 2016.
Role: We are looking to continue to build on the Powertrain team and as such we are looking to appoint a Project Engineer to be responsible for Powertrain issues within Bentley at Crewe.
* Develop, validate and manage powertrain delivery projects for our clients.
* Responsible for all aspects of powertrain calibration and testing.
* Deliver a broad range of powertrain projects, Petrol, Diesel, Hybrid.
* Join a dynamic team of Powertrain specialist Engineers. * Monitor performance of the projects with respect to progress and cost.
* Key interface with the customer for the progress of existing projects. * Experience of delivery of automotive project management in a customer facing role.
* Management experience in automotive electrical engineering environment.
* Experience of automotive project delivery.
* Experience of developing business opportunities is an advantage in this role.
* Experience of personal interface with all levels.
* Good Communicator
* Ability to manage people at all levels.
* Good written skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Regular travel in EU is envisaged in this role.
In joining Continental, the successful candidate can expect:
* A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees after a qualifying period.
* A generous contributory pension scheme.
* On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
* Healthcare cash back scheme.
* Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
* Death in service insurance.
* Child care vouchers.
* Free on-site parking.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914906