Fuel Economy Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Mild Hybrid CO2 Engineer with Fuel Economy experience to join our Automotive client on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after mild hybrid fuel economy investigation, which will include organising specific FE tests and monitoring other tests that are conducted, analysing the data and preparing status and recommendations for the calibration level.
In addition, you will prepare calibration changes to improve fuel economy or to investigate specific aspects such as areas of fuel economy under performance compared to prediction.
- Experience of developing Automotive Calibrations
- Good Communication and Teamwork skills
- Familiarity with Ford Product Development Processes
- Usage of Automotive Calibration Development Tools
- Demonstrable track record of delivery in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with Hybrid Vehicles
- Experience of Automotive Powertrain
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919917