Poker Marketing Manager
My client, a London based gaming company, is currently growing their Poker team with the addition of a Poker Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in both poker and casino and possess the ability to drive various strategies to improve both reach and profitability. The role will have to work closely with the relevant Retention, VIP management, Marcoms, BI and Product Management teams, as well as the Marketing teams.
- Define and manage the Poker proposition & strategy within each region and brand, for the group?s Sports Labels. This is the primary aspect of the role and is essential for ensuring competitive advantage, customer longevity and commercial success.
- The role holder is expected to work with the Regional Teams, VIP managers, Retention teams, Product Management, Customer Experience Teams, Operations & the Network team to champion the Poker proposition.
- Actively manage the Poker Shop Window, including the merchandising of the mobile and desktop channels and utilizing prime real estate.
- Drive Poker acquisition through global marketing channels in line with budget.
- Develop, own, and manage a wide range of Poker Marketing projects including but not limited to loyalty schemes, free to play strategy and mobile strategy for Poker customers, aiming to make the labels/brands/products stand out, in a very competitive environment.
- The overall ownership and management of Poker marketing budget.
- Work closely with the internal Product teams, to confirm their roadmaps for Content and Platform reflect our Marketing requirements, whilst ensuring they are launched and marketed in a ground breaking manner.
- Work with the relevant teams to ensure a smooth cross-sell strategy which can be analyzed to prove value added.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awarenessExperience:
- A passion for Poker, marketing, mobile technologies and online entertainment.
- Experience of Poker marketing and promotions within a B2C business is essential, together with a proven track record that covers marketing activities across multiple channels and territories.
- Extensive understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and how to improve customer performance for the business.
- Solid communication skills and ability to present comfortably to the top management of the company combined with strong relationship building and natural leadership skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Superb organizational skills, as well as the capacity to work independently and deliver on time and under pressure.
- Thirst for knowledge, and passion for constant improvement and personal development.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919004