£25k - £35k D.O.E
Working hours - 8.30am - 5pm with an early finish on Fridays
A Project Engineer is required to join an established structural steelwork business based in Rossendale, Lancashire. Running for over 45 years the company takes projects from design to completion in an honest and straightforward way.
Training in how they operate will be provided, but it is expected that candidates will be fully proficient in Tekla Structures and so would be productive from commencement.
Project Engineer Position Summary
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management and colleagues.
- Work in a team or as an individual to develop Project Models / Tender Models in accordance with client information / Estimate Department.
- Attend sites when needed, including carrying out of site surveys.
- Prepare all necessary drawings, models, and electronic data required, showing a technical understanding of these, documentation skills, and an understanding of design requirements.
- Full utilisation of software, including Tekla, Fabtrol & Office 365.
- Determines project requirements by identifying project phases and elements, liaising with other departments, studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Maintain project schedule and programme by monitoring own progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
It is essential that you are fully adept with Tekla Structures to hit the ground running within the role. Experience in a similar position is a must and you need to have a background in Structural Steelwork.
Working as a team is pivotal and you will contribute to team efforts to accomplish results as needed. Other key skills required include excellent communication skills when interacting with individuals at all levels, and the ability to self-manage and organise.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Project Engineer job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921182