£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based near Brighton / Hove.
TechHub are excited to be working with a leading software solutions company based near Brighton/ Hove. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and highly ambitious Marketing Manager to join the team.
What will the Marketing Manager be doing?
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment growing the marketing function and its impact on the business. You will be able to demonstrate experience in driving marketing plans to drive lead generation and brand awareness through SEO, social media, PR, events direct marketing and developing sales support collateral.
An experienced team leader, you will lead a growing internal sales team and be adept at managing external suppliers to deliver on business objectives.
Marketing Manager Key Skills:
- Previous experience in B2B Marketing
- Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing, dynamic, fast-paced organisation.
- A team player, a confident communicator at management level and experience of managing teams to successfully deliver objectives.
- Previous experience devising marketing strategy, planning and delivery across the marketing mix with particular expertise in SEO, social media, event management, content marketing and digital direct marketing.
- Managing the marketing budget and delivering ROI.
- Excellent presentation skills and must have a strong creative outlook with excellent copywriting skills.
- High attention to detail. Be the ‘protector of the brand’ at all times.
- Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire to make a real difference to our business and looking for a long-term and exciting career.
Marketing Manager - SEO / Social Media / PPC / Copy
£40,000 - £45,000 plus fantastic benefits package.
This position is based near Brighton/ Hove.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919306