Trainer Assessor in Passenger Transport
Job Role: Trainer Assessor in Passenger Transport
Location: Newcastle (North East)
Salary: £26000 to £32000 per annum
CMD Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a Trainer Assessor in Passenger Transport. You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
The focus will be curriculum development to ensure implementation of a successful Passenger Transport Apprenticeship Programme. The role will be based in the Newcastle office however there will be flexibility to work from home.
On launch of the pilot the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality teaching, guidance and support for learners and their employers to ensure that we provide an excellent learning experience utilising industry leading teaching & learning platform including e-Portfolio and virtual learning environments.
You will be able to deliver up to Level 3 in Passenger Services and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years occupational experience in the relevant area
- Preparation of curriculums
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional specialism-specific Qualifications
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
For the full job description or for a confidential conversation regarding the role please contact Lesley Price or Lisa White at CMD Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917630