Auction Business Development Manager- North West
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a top UK auction company, who are looking for an Auction Business Development Manager to join their team. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with estate agency's nationwide.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate. You would be based from home and gain appointments with estate agents in your given locality. As well as developing the business with new agents you would provide training and support to existing agents in your area. you will require at least 1 years experience within estate agency's and have a proven track record within a sales role.
Your key tasks would include:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing agents
- Understand your agents needs
- Make presentations to promote the auction facility
- Sign up new agents to work in partnership
- Keep in contact with existing agents in person and by telephone
- Going to conferences, expositions and live auction events
- Meeting targets
- Report your progress to your team
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Confidence and motivation
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- A good business sense and a professional manner
You will require a full UK driving licence and be able to attend the office in Gateshead for a minimum of one day per month for ongoing training and support with your local team and the auction department. This would suit a candidate who has previous property experience and someone who is looking to progress further.
As a Auction Business Development Manager you would be expected to work 40 hours per week.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) with on target earnings of £30,000 - £60,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.