Aftersales/ Client Management - Japanese speaker
Your New Job Title: Aftersales/ Client Management – Japanese speaker
Your New Salary: up to GBP 25K depending on experience
Status: Permanent, Full-time
Location: London Canary Wharf
The Skills you'll need each day:
Japanese, aftersales, after service, business development, client management, land generator, diesel engine
Who you'll be working for:
London-based sales office of major manufacturing company is looking for Japanese speaking Aftersales/ Business development to join their small & friendly team.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Aftersales/ after service activities of the land generator and diesel engine for marine.
- Building relationship to maintain existing clients, suppliers and ensure customer problems are solved quickly.
- Handling with customer inquiry, advising and suggesting with appropriate manner
- Investigate and analyze problems for customer needs
- Negotiation with Sales agencies/ End user and follow-ups on contract renewals
- Data entry of estimates, pricing lists, company pricing reports, inventory, purchase orders, product quotes and other data reports
- Creating invoices
- Maintaining customer database
- Ensuring the delivery of products on time
- Creating monthly profit reports for each client
- Assisting Sales Manager (new business development/ marketing) and will attend business trip with sales manager
The skills you need to succeed:
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both in English and Japanese
- Previous working experience is in the heavy industry
- Technical/product knowledge of Components related products
- Be able to attend business trip to Europe more than once a month
- Candidate must be flexible, goal-oriented and highly organized
- Think plan well and act ahead.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917479