NET Developer Apprentice
We are a full-service software development company that helps clients to succeed, by creating bespoke software solutions. We work with a range of businesses, including small to medium sized businesses and Local Authorities, to create complete cost effective solutions that are focused on achieving a high ROI.
Each of our clients is highly valued and relationships are often developed at a personal level. Indeed, we strive to create long lasting business relationships with all of our clients by providing them with the very best solutions, without cutting corners.
Without ever sacrificing quality, we are renowned for delivering the best in tailor-made technical solutions that allow companies to efficiently run their business.
Based in Cambridgeshire, we are proud that all of our software is developed by teams in the UK. We never outsource your development to others, giving you peace of mind because the management team are never far away and, they are able to respond rapidly in the unlikely event of a system crisis.
If you're looking to challenge your development abilities, TotalRen Solutions is the next step in your career. You'll be working on existing and new projects, with the aim to provide stellar desktop, web and mobile experiences to business users.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Providing IT support in an expanding area of our business.
- Assisting other developers with their tasks
- Developing a variety of projects from websites to desktop applications
- We are looking for someone that has a passion for IT Software, is eager to learn and progress into a career with TotalRen.
Other qualities required:
- Passion for Software
- Some experience with C# or other languages preferred nut not essential
- Good time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Enthusiasm for learning and taking on a challenge
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with half an hour for lunch, 9am till 5.30pm
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918391