DV Cleared IT & Engineering Specialists
*** WE NEED A NUMBER OF IT PROFESSIONALS FOR CONTRACT OR PERMANENT ROLES BASED IN SUFFOLK!! ***
The skills I require are, Systems Engineers, Linux Systems Administrators, Windows Systems Administrators, Software & Test Engineers & RF Engineers
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Advanced Windows Server and Desktop Design and Administration (Inc. Hardening & Vulnerability Assessment)
- Linux Server Design and Administration (Inc. Hardening & Vulnerability Assessment)
- Requirements Management
- Degree level education or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Automation and Continuous Integration/Delivery Toolsets Experience
- High/Low Level Design
- Industry experience in wireless systems
- Citrix XenDesktop Design
- Security and Performance Monitoring
- Systems Engineering/Integration
- Understanding of electromagnetic compatibility is advantageous.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Design
- Database Administration (SQL, Postgres or Elasticsearch)
- Team Leadership
- Should be familiar with test and measurement equipment.
- VMware Administration VMware Administration
- Infrastructure, VMware, Linux and Windows Configuration/Automation Experience
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFO
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916759