IT Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant
Are you currently designing and deploying IT Infrastructure platforms and technologies in a MSP or End User environment? Or are you currently in a 3rd Line Engineer role but looking to progress into a project infrastructure design and deployment role? Do you have strong skills in Windows Server, AD, and VMware?
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and forward-thinking technology company based in between Southampton and Fareham.
Extensive training and funding for certifications available.
In this role you will have the opportunity to get involved in:
* To design and implement solutions
* To provide pre-sales support and attend client meetings
* Creation of technical documentation
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
* Ensure projects are completed efficiently, to quality, time and budget
* Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure any customer issues are dealt with satisfactory both pre and post implementation
* Manage and maintain appropriate project documentation and handover completed project paperwork to support desk
Core skills and experience:
* Experience of implementing new IT solutions or upgrades (Hardware & Software)
* Excellent knowledge of most of the following technologies:
1. Microsoft Server Operating Systems from 2008R2
2. Exchange 2013 / 2016
3. Citrix XenApp 7.X
5. Storage Area Networks (SAN's) - iSCSI / FC
6. Networking - Routing & Switching
7. Backup technologies
* Excellent communication skills, being able to convey complex and difficult designs verbally and in writing
Excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, Pension and extensive training opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917780