Investment Specialist - Wealth Management
Title: Investment Specialist – Wealth Management
Date: 10th January 2018
Our client, a global asset management firm is looking for an Investments Specialist to support Wealth Managers and their clients in providing expertise on the discretionary investment services of the company. The individual would be an integral part in helping to maintain assets under management.
- Support Relationship Managers and Investment Advisors in providing a high level of service to high net-worth clients about discretionary investment services.
- Provide subject matter expertise on discretionary investment solutions offered by the firm.
- Identify and escalate potential risks within investment strategies.
- Provide assistance in the launch of new products and services.
- Take part in client portfolio reviews and the preparation of investment proposals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and provide market insight.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks.
The preferred candidate must have discretionary investment management background and demonstrate a strong understanding of the distribution and facilitation of investment solutions within the United Kingdom. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently. Investment or Wealth Management qualification is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to us or call us for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921645