Senior Front End Developer
Industry leading Microsoft gold partner requires a Senior front End web developer on a permanent basis to undertake the following role.
Overall purpose of job
The Senior Front-End Web Developer is an integral member of the Platform Development Team. Working alongside the .Net, Mobile development and DevOps teams, the role will be responsible for the delivery of rich and interactive user experiences, and will be a key player in the future architecture of my clients Application Delivery Platform.
- Deliver scalable web applications
- Advise on current and new front-end technologies
- Assist with troubleshooting front-end platform issues where needed
- Work with the App teams to advise on best practice
- Be the central point of contact for all front-end queries within the platform team
- Attend where needed design workshops and meetings to gain a full understanding of new requirements.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and provide estimates for planned work
- Where required, provide quality, well-structured concise and consistent documentation.
- Provide technical documentation for production and pre-production deployments
- Ensure that any complaints are dealt with in the most appropriate way.
- Maintain professionalism and commitment to continuous development through reading technical journals, undertaking research, customer visits, attending conferences and networking events.
- Openly and honestly communicate with colleagues.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance.
- Where necessary, solutions of support calls may require site visits to fully understand and complete the call. This may require you to administer training and technical consultancy on behalf of the company and its products.Hours of work
- 8:30am-5.00pm (Monday to Friday). However due to the nature of the role, 24/7 SaaS operation, flexibility is required in order to complete the duties associated with the role.
- Able to travel across the UK where required. The majority of travel will be in the UK but will not exclude international travel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917261